The largest dental clınıc ın the western Medıterranean
Dental Operation Center
Contact us for a price quote and information.
How to determine if you have healthy gums:
- Appearance should be pale pink.
- Surface is slightly rough, similar to orange peel.
- Gums should not bleed when brushing.
- There should be no pain, swelling or redness.
- Gums should be attached firmly and enclosing the teeth tightly.
- Gums are seamlessly joined to the teeth, with no gaps.
What are the causes of gum diseases?
- Bad oral hygiene
- Genetic factors
- Systemic diseases
- Past treatments carried out incorrectly (Poor, oversized fillings, bad prosthetics)
- Smoking and frequency of smoking
- Hormonal changed and imbalance
- Poor and irregular diet & nutrition
- Dry mouth
- Misalignment of the tooth or teeth (perplexity)
- Saliva structure
- Clenching and grinding of the teeth
What are the most common symptoms of gum disease?
- Redness, swelling, burning and discoloration of the gums
- Bleeding of the gums while brushing or at random times
- Gingival recession
- Instability of the teeth
- Reduction of the jaw bone due to gingival recession
- Bad breath and disturbance in the taste buds and overall sense of taste
- Inflammatory discharge due to infection, such as an abscess, between tooth and gums
- Itching and irritation of the gums
Which treatments are available for gum disease?
- Education on good and effective oral hygiene techniques
- Removal of dental plaque and tartar/calculus
- Where necessary, deep cleaning of the gum pockets (curettage)
- Periodontal surgery (gum surgery) if the gum disease is advanced or chronic
- Laser preparation technology treatments (gum shaping and similar treatments)
- Regenerative, reconstructive and mucogingival operations
Need some advice from our experts?
Request a Call Back Today Now!
We will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Leave your informaton