The largest dental clınıc ın the western Medıterranean
Dental Operation Center
Contact us for a price quote and information.
The TMJ (Temporomandibular Joint) is the joint that connects the jaw to the skull. It acts like a sliding hinge, connecting your jawbone to your skull. TMJ disorders (a type of temporomandibular disorder or TMD) can cause pain in your jaw joint and in the muscles that control jaw movement. Trauma and damage can occur due to factors such as clenching, tooth grinding, genetics and stress. The muscles and joints used for chewing can be negatively affected in such cases.
- Limitation in the opening function of the jaw
- Strain and pain during chewing
- Pain in the head, neck, ears, temples and cheeks
- Locking of the jaw
- Dislocation of the jaw
- Swelling of the face and asymmetry
METHODS OF TREATMENT
- Muscle exercises and physical therapy
- Occlusal splint
- Thin, transparent dental plaques
- Solutions that can eliminate the stress factor
- Surgical procedures/interventions
Need some advice from our experts?
Request a Call Back Today Now!
We will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Leave your informaton