The largest dental clınıc ın the western Medıterranean
Dental Operation Center
Contact us for a price quote and information.
Bruxism is the action of involuntarily clenching, gnashing or grinding the teeth, most commonly while the patient is asleep. It is caused by the muscles that close the jaw contracting on both sides simultaneously and involuntarily.
- Lack of teeth, elongated teeth, faulty restorations, occlusal disorders
- Psychological causes such as anxiety and stress
- Brain trauma and neurological disorders
- Sleep disorders
- Excessive smoking and alcohol use
- The use of certain medications
- Abnormal tooth wear
- Hypertrophy in masticatory muscles
- Fractures in dental restorations
- Pain in the temples
- Joint disorders
- Night plates
- Botox application
- Occlusal splint
- Replacement of missing teeth
- Stress therapy
- Surgical approaches
- Correction of faulty restorations and/or replacement of prostheses/dentures
Need some advice from our experts?
Request a Call Back Today Now!
We will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Leave your informaton